Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"What's that?"

I love the things that this kid says right now. She repeats everything and most things are much cuter said by a 2 year old. This morning I had just taken off Brooklyn's pull up and I was looking for panties. She reached back and was scratching her bum and found her bum crack. She was very distraught, and kept saying, "What is that??" over and over. I said honey that is your bum and she said, "No, that!" and grabbed at her bum crack. I was having a hard time not laughing now and I told her it was her bum crack. We all had bum cracks. I finally calmed her down (I had to show her we all had bum cracks) and she said my pee pee comes out there.

8 comments:

Jason and Shannon Ewing said...

Ha Ha...i love how pure this little people are!! Kendall today informed the entire dressing room at Traget that the dress I was trying on matched my panties! I heard a few giggles. How sweet eh?

Lauren said...

What a CRACK up:)

FallingFromGrace said...

Brooklyn is soooo adorable. You should take a picture of her from the back and show her what she looks like from the side she can't see!

kisses and hugs from Grandma

Suzie said...

Stop me if I told you this one already... The other night during bath, Sam asked Keith, "What are these balls behind my pee pee?" You've gotta love anatomy lessons!

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

Brooklyn is so funny!!! I love that she was worried once she figured out her bum had a crack and I especially love that you showed her that ALL bums have a crack! Our poor bums!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Grace calls the whole area her bon. Lilly thinks they all need band aids. I don't know why! Brooklyn made me laugh!! So did Sam!!

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

That is hilarious! Rhett found his butt crack a while ago. He's obsessed with his but. Likes to wag it in our faces especially naked.

Pili said...

Gotta love the stuff they say! It's even funnier when you try not to laugh but you just gotta cuz it's too funny. I guess we can only enjoy it while it lasts.