Thursday, September 18, 2008

I love Sundays

I love Sundays for many reasons. Definitely because they are one peaceful day in a week of chaos. I love the spirit our home takes on and I really love dressing Brooklyn up like a doll. Lately her Sunday outfits have been lacking. She is low on the dress supply and we need to go shopping as she keeps growing like a weed. On Sunday we put a dress on her we haven't put on in a while and she was absolutely adorable. Here are the pics. She insisted on having a necklace on like mommy. What a girly girl. I love it!


This is her picture smile, we can't get any pictures without it.


Notice the trendy side ponytail. Brooklyn said she wanted one ponytail and pointed right there. That is what she got.

3 comments:

Jason and Shannon Ewing said...

She looks like such a big girl!! Very pretty.

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Wow, she has grown!! Love the side pony!

Ravi,Chosun,Jin, Sun Li,Bae Li said...

She is becoming such a beautiful little lady Tiff. First thing I noticed was the grown up necklace. Brooklyn has great taste!