Thursday, September 18, 2008

Preschool

I have started a little preschool for 2 year olds Brooklyn's age. It has been so much fun and I love the little kids. I have 3 toddlers including Brooklyn every Tuesday from 9 to 12. It is a long time, but you wouldn't believe how well they do with some varied activities. We start the day with a circle and the pledge. They don't repeat the pledge with me yet, but they put their hands on their hearts and love it when it is there turn to hold the flag. Here are some pictures from the last few weeks of their artwork. It is a great time and I consider myself blessed to be home with Brooklyn and have this time with her.




These were made with farm animal stamps. Huge mess, but also huge fun.


This is my sweet little tikes with their elephant puppets. Aren't they cute!

5 comments:

Pili said...

Wow, you're super mom tiff! I don't know if i would have the patience, but props to you.

FallingFromGrace said...

You are totally inspiring, my darling daughter.

Great work, Tiff! This reminds me of the end of the roll of newsprint that I got from the local newpaper when you guys were kids. We would take a big piece of it and tape it to the wall for you to paint on. Do you remember?

Thanks for introducing me to Lakeshore Learning. It's got a lot more stuff than The Learning Store. You always find the best places to buy STUFF!

I got a great box of clay tools in the mail from there that I think the grandkids are going to go crazy with. Now I have to head down to Target for some more Play Doh.

I remember the days when Play Doh didn't exist. You couldn't vacuum clay up. You had to dig the old- fashioned clay out of carpet fibers with a butter knife. I just luv Play Doh!

Okay, okay...I'll shut up now.

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

We love pre-school too! Belle is totally in to the fact that she has "school" now and always says.."you miss me mom when I go to school, but don't worry cause then I come right back!"

You are a FAB teacher and you know Belle is learning things by all of the funny things she tells me you guys do!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I want Lilly to go!! You ROCK!! What a good mama!

Lauren said...

I wish Ryan could go too:(