Sunday, September 21, 2008

Daddy Daughter Date

During the Spring when the weather was nice we were golfing a lot as a family. Brooklyn loved it and we bought her her very own putter. The other day she said, "Mommy, I go golfing with daddy tomorrow." I told her maybe daddy could take her golfing in a few days. Well as soon as Brad heard this, he was thrilled to say the least. Any of you that know Brad, know that one of his passions is golf. His favorite dream for his little girl is that she will like golf and want to golf with him. He immediately started working on a t-time for Saturday.

Brooklyn also loves Dora, and there is a Dora episode where Boots has a Special Day. We decided that this would be Brooklyn's special day with daddy. What a blast they had. They started out the morning golfing. Then daddy took her to Culvers, one of her favorite places to eat. We watched the BYU game, and then we took her out for a Jamba Juice. I don't know if it was Brad's or Brooklyn's special day, but they both loved it! Brad has vowed that he is going to start taking her on more daddy daughter dates. Here are some pics from the golf outing.



When we told her she was going golfing she said with my club and my purple ball. She is showing you her equipment.








5 comments:

Jason and Shannon Ewing said...

This is so cute!! Go Brooklyn! Maybe one day she can make bank in golf and let Brad live near the course.

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

That is so awesome!! What a great day!

Lauren said...

That is so cute! I love the first pic of her and Brad. What a cutie! I can't wait to see you guys.

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

Looks like fun! although I'm not a big fan since I get angry when I play golf. That's good brad tortured her enough to like the sport. Just teasing. I just saw some toy on tv. It's a little toddler golf game. Brooklyn probably would like it. when you guys come for thanksgiving Mike and Brad should go golfing I know Mike would love it.

Misty said...

She is so cute! Maddy has always loved these dates too!