Thursday, October 2, 2008

Brooklyn the "Princess"

Brooklyn always thinks she is a princess. It could be that we have called her a princess since she was born, but hey, who knows. Every time she gets dressed she says I look like a princess in this. So for Halloween we decided she would be a princess. Today, I found her the princess costume and she had to try it on. She was so excited and kept looking at her self and twirling in the mirror. Here is a picture of her doing a curtsy. She is definitely our little princess.

8 comments:

Shannon said...

Have you seen the Disney princess Halloween buckets for candy collecting? I think I saw some at WalMart. They are pink and would be so cute with her costume. She seems to be a very fun child. I miss the dress up stage...not too much longer until I am there again.

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

she is always so cute. I'm excited you guys are visiting! we had a fun day of kid shopping!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Oh, she is a princess!! What a cutie!

Tracie said...

I love it! she is a princess!

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

She looks so cute!!!! I love the costume! They have such fun imaginations at this age!

Misty said...

That is the cutest outfit!!! Trust me-there will be many more years of this princess behavior!!!!

Lauren said...

What a pretty pretty princess!

wackyjackie said...

Such a beautiful princess. She has gotten so big.

I have always jokingly called Kendall our princess. Of course she doesn't know I'm joking!