Saturday, August 30, 2008

Touchdown BYU!!!

As most of you know Brad is a huge BYU fan and has sucked me into his love for the game. We purchased a slingbox and my wonderful mom and her husband hooked it up in there home for us. It took many hours and multiple phone calls to get it working right, but we can watch all the BYU games in internet streaming glory. Not the best, but definitely workable.

Tonight we were watching the first BYU game of the season. This morning Brooklyn asked of her own free will to wear her BYU shirt (Brad tells me this is true, I am not 100% positive), and so she was decked out all day. After BYU scored their first touchdown this evening. We were excited and told Brooklyn to say, "Go Cougars, Go." She not only chanted our little chant, but took it to the next level on the fireplace. I believe she might make a great BYU cheerleader one day. Here is a video of her cheering on the Cougs.

15 comments:

Jason and Shannon Ewing said...

That is too cute!!

FallingFromGrace said...

OH MY GOSH! This is hilarious. Worth every second setting up the slingbox.

Tracie said...

I love it! go cougars!

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

Brooklyn may be a chearleader someday! Cute video! Wahoo for your mom and her slingbox!!! You will have to thank her for us too I'm sure!

Lauren said...

That is too cute! I love football season. half the fun is dressing the kids up!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Bryant is going to LOVE that!! Our girls wore their tee shirts too - we had to go to a friends house to watch - I wish we could just come to your place!!!

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

she always so cute!

Shannon said...

She's cuter and cuter every day...that's the best part of football season to me too is watching the kids excitement for something they barely understand. Our kids were crazy all day. Thank goodness this next game is earlier in the day. We had a party...our very own cougar den. You will have to take a look once I get it posted. I'm glad you are getting some of the cougar action this year. It's better than nothing.

Tati said...

She is so cute! Great cheering!

Suzie said...

So So cute! I wish we could have been there to watch with you. I was a mean wife on Saturday and told Keith he had to stay home with us.

Pili said...

We need another touchdown dance for the win over Washington! Great game, it's too bad their quarterback did what he did, but a win is a win. Brooklyn, you need to get ready for this weekends game against UCLA. Go Cougs!

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

Rhett says thanks for the present!

Trooly said...

This is not about your post, but I wanted to let you know how your story (the one you shared at Cheesecake Factory; I'll leave out the details to protect the innocent, but I'm sure you remember--I almost fell off my chair I was laughing so hard!) continues to make me laugh out loud when I think about it. The other night I was lying in bed trying really hard to suppress my giggles so Mike could fall asleep, but it was futile. I discovered that laughing at bedtime makes the next day go really well, so I just wanted to say, "Thank you!"

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

look at my blog when you can

Misty said...

That is SOOOO CUTE!!!! And they WON! How perfect!