Thursday, August 28, 2008

Dance Party!!

So, Brooklyn loves to dance. Last night, Brooklyn and I had a dance party. She likes to dress up, sing and dance. Here is a video of our dance party. Where she sang and danced for the camera. It is kind of long so watch at your own risk. She looks like my little gangsta. You should have seen her before she lost the clip on Dora earrings (aka bling) and her bunny ear belt. It was super nice. And right now, I will post just about anything to stop looking at those shorts. (Which if anyone is wondering the stain came out nicely.)

7 comments:

Tracie said...

So cute!

Jason and Shannon Ewing said...

How fun.

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

So I think rhett and brooklyn should have a dance off! bring it!

Tiffany said...

Oh, it has been brought'n.

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

She would do SO well at our house - Last night us girls sang ABBA into whisks.

Jen said...

Love the gangsta look!

And Becca, I am sad that we missed out on the ABBA whisk singing. I am sure it was priceless!

FallingFromGrace said...

Grandpa says, "She has talent!"

Grandma says, "Takes after her Mommy."

I can't stop playing the video and laughing. This IS Tiff at three performing in a dance recital...always a little ham in front of an audience. (If only I could post a picture here.)