Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Shop Til You Drop

There is no doubt that Brooklyn likes to shop. Most girls do, right? Well last Saturday we went shopping for Brooklyn new church shoes. Her feet have been growing a lot lately. It seems she is going to be cursed with my narrow very long feet. She has super narrow feet and finding shoes is next to impossible. Most babies have wide feet, but not mine. We spent 4 hours at the mall going in any store that sold even one pair of kids shoes to try and find her new church shoes, and we still left empty handed. It was almost 9:00 at night when we left and she said, "go to another store, keep shopping." We decided to try one more on the way home and we finally found her some shoes. Hallelujah!!!!! She was very excited to have new shoes, but disappointed because the shopping was over. She asked if we could still keep shopping. Brad and I were ready to drop. It is good to know that she can out shop us.


She went without a nap Sunday morning and all through church and she finally dropped after church. Here is a picture of Brooklyn in her new purchases.

7 comments:

Tracie said...

she looked so cute on sunday! i told her she was beautiful and she showed me her panties. you better watch out!!

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

She always looks so cute and girlie! My boys can't look girlie. But I guess they can be cute.LOL We miss you guys to. I always tell mike I wished we lived by you. Cause then we'd be hangin out with you all the time. Maybe it is better we're further away. Hee. Hee. But I've never had a better shopping buddy! By the way thanks for commenting it's nice to receive comments. love ya,sara

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

She looks so grown-up all of the sudden. I think it is especially with her hair down. I am glad you found her some cute shoes.

Lauren said...

She does look so grown up. Maybe I will eventually get a shopping buddy. Ryan does like shoe shopping though, but only when it is for him.

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I totally agree with the sisters! She looks so grown up! What a beautiful little girl!

Misty said...

SUPER CUTE!!!

Angie said...

I am looking at your blog with the kids and they are blown away by how big Brooklyn is! We really need to see you guys. November can't come soon enough.