Wednesday, August 13, 2008

You know you need to clean your car when...


So we went swimming this afternoon. While at the pool Brooklyn overcame some serious fears. She doesn't even like being in the big pool and she not only got in, but let us let go of her. She also swam (floated with some leg kicking) between Brad and I. To get her to do it we said we would take her to Chuck E Cheese.
So after the pool we were headed to Chuck E Cheese. We headed home (our car seats got wet from our wet clothes) changed back into our clothes and headed out. The seat was still damp when I got in and my bum was all wet when we finally got there. White shorts, a bad idea? Maybe, you say. Not because I spilled, but because all the grossness in our car seat came out on my shorts in the water that soaked in. After we had been there 20 minutes Brad noticed my entire bum was brown. I spent the entire time in these shorts. Super embarassing, right, but don't worry I played it off like it didn't matter. It so did! Here's a picture of the shorts. I will be cleaning my car seats very soon. So gross, looks like I had a different kind of accident for sure.

10 comments:

Tracie said...

i am so so sorry! but at least you were at chuck-e-cheese. no one too important to try to impress. you need becca's carpet cleaner. it worked great on our couch.

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

white anything is always a bad idea. I've told you that before and I'll tell you again!

Lauren said...

Wow...that is embarassing. I am with Tracie. It couldn't have happened at a better place.

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

EEEWWWwww!! I'll bet that is what my car would do to your bum too. I think I'll put that on my list of things that need to be cleaned . . . if I ever get hot water again.

Jason and Shannon Ewing said...

You are such a better person than me....I would have gone over to walmart and bought something to change into...I'm vain...even for Chuck E Cheese!

Melissa said...

yikes! and to think about the many trips I've taken in that car. JK miss you all!

wackyjackie said...

How awful! I'm still thinking about that embarrasing moment thing for you. I have so many to choose from!

Angie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! That is why I love you Tiff, whenever I feel bad/stupid about something I know I can count on you to do something to make me feel better, and vice versa I am sure.

Pili said...

EEEEWWW Tiff, you're gross! JK, I always find foreign stuff in my car seats. I mean come on, who deep cleans their car seats?

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

The boys weren't to bad they're a little older now so they're not as wild. what are you guys up to for labor day? what's your e-mail?