Monday, September 20, 2010

Soccer!!!

Brooklyn has been begging us to play soccer for probably the past two years since she saw a Dora episode with soccer on it. She finally got what she wanted and we signed her up to play soccer at a local baptist church. It is perfect for her first experience. They are 30 minute games and just having fun. She spends a lot of time running after the ball (at the back of the pack), but she is having a blast and loves it! During her second game she actually got her foot on the ball and has continued to at least make contact each game. Here are some of my favorite pics. I think she is one dang cute soccer player!


This is after her first and only practice. She was beat after all that running in the heat.



Here is a video I took of her second game where she actually kicked the ball. Ignore my annoying voice, its pretty loud. Its also very shaky since it was taken from my phone with a wiggly baby in my arms.