Friday, September 24, 2010

Girls Weekend

While we lived in San Antonio I made the most fabulous friends you could ever ask for. Since we all met and became friends, four of us have moved away. Well last year we started a girls weekend (thanks Tracie) for the seven of us. We meet up each year for a wonderful weekend of chatting, eating, shopping and just spending time together. This year it was the last weekend of August.

These ladies are seriously the most awesome friends and we know A LOT about each other and that is what makes it so fun.

I even got to see one of my other fabulous friends Shannon while I was in San Antonio. It was so great to be back and see each of you. Thanks again for a FABULOUS weekend!!!


Lots of old friends at Taco Cabana.

The seven of us from left to right: Lauren, Me(Lexie), Suzie, Jackie, Tracie, Amy & Becca
Three of us all reading Mockingjay

Alexis and Olivia. Their older sisters were the best of friends and were only 3 weeks apart. These two are a few months apart and got to meet for the first time.

This is not from this weekend, but a picture of Brooklyn and Belle, Livi and Lexie's older sisters.

What to say about the mouth lumps... I didn't know it wasn't normal to have one. Becca did. We now have a picture because we both aren't normal. (hehe)

The six of us that stayed in the hotel right before we left. Yummy breakfast, sad to say goodbye to my friends.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Already looking forward to next year!!!!!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

It really was fantastic!! And I am so glad to be not normal with you!! Love you!

wackyjackie said...

I'm glad you two aren't normal, makes me feel better about myself! Miss you!!

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

Oh my goodness! Brooklyn and Isabelle look so cute and little! I miss them!!!!!!

Glad you and little Lexie came for a visit! Now we need to get Brad and Brooklyn here too sometime!