Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fruit Salad, Yummy Yummy

We have season passes to Six Flags this year and they have a summer concert series. On Thursday the 6th, none other than the Wiggles came to town. This wasn't a must see for Brooklyn, but I figured why not it was free.

We picked up her friend Meg on the way and headed to the park. At the entrance some very nice people asked me if we were going to the Wiggles show and I said that we were if there were still tickets left. They handed me four. I thanked them and was happy I didn't have to wait in line to get some, plus they said bleacher. It was over 100 degrees that day and I had no desire to sit on the hot shadeless lawn. We headed off and got to ride a few rides before the show in none other than (drum roll please...) the Wiggles World.

When we got to the show we realized we had special tickets. They were not any ordinary ticket, they were won on the radio and they entitled us to front row seats. Meg is 6 and was not too thrilled to see the Wiggles, but the front row seats made all the difference. They enjoyed the show, but looked like zombies the whole time because it was so stinking hot.


2 comments:

Misty said...

Dora and Wiggles! Lucky Girl!!!!!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

WOW!! Fun times!!