Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter

With all the Easter activities we did, I'm pretty sure Brooklyn thinks Easter is a week long and not just one day but we had a blast.

We started the week by having an Easter egg hunt at our park with some friends. Our good friends Lauren Bertoldo and her two little boys Ryan and Jaxson were in town for the hunt which made it even more fun. It turned out to be a super cold day though so we found the Easter eggs quick and then headed to McDonalds for some playtime inside.

She already had a sweatsuit on but she wasn't warm enough, so her friend Daxon was nice enough to loan her one of his coats.

Brooklyn and her friend Lincoln from nursery.


We had another Easter Egg hunt in preschool on Tuesday and then she went to a third one on Saturday at a local high school event. She kept saying, but why am I not wearing my Easter dress if this is Easter. I had to keep explaining to her Easter was Sunday and it was really all about Jesus and not the Easter Bunny.

On Sunday she woke up to an Easter basket full of kid gardening tools, gardening gloves, a My Little Pony watercolor book, a soak in water egg that turns into an animal, Princess Dominos (which she LOVES!) and a few treats. She has a very large stash of Easter candy that she wants to eat from all the time.

Here are a few pics of the Easter egg hunt in the park and of her in her Easter Dress, I have been really bad with my camera the last few weeks. I am going to try and get better pictures of her in her dress again tomorrow. Sunday mornings are always difficult and Brad snapped just a few as I was finishing getting ready.

2 comments:

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

She is so adorable!!!

Lauren said...

LOVE the dress! That was seriously the coldest Easter egg hunt! BRRR!