Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Our Crazy Summer

So I know that we have been missing for awhile and it is because we have been crazy busy. At the end of June my sister Heather her family and my mom came to visit for a week. We had a great time and I will blog about it in the future when I get some pictures. We took all the pictures on my sisters camera and I forgot to download them before she left.

On July 11th we headed out to Palmyra, NY via Cleveland, Ohio. We had free tickets and couldn't get into any of the airports in New York, so we chose Cleveland which allowed us to see Niagara Falls on the way and Kirtland on the way home. We headed out Friday night on a late flight, got into Cleveland and drove the Erie, PA the first night. When we got there we had a little mix-up with the hotel and didn't end up getting to bed until 2:30am, but we had started our trip and couldn't wait.

I have posted our trip day by day, mostly for our benefit so that we can publish it in a book later and it can be a form of a scrapbook. If you are interested in looking at it all, it may even continue onto the next page, but have at it. We took so many pictures we lost count and had an awesome time. We are thankful to be home, but are not super excited about getting back to normal life. We had such a great time, we just wanted it to keep going. Below is a recap of our trip.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i like......

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

Wow! Great documenting! Looks like a super fun trip with lots of pictures! I am glad Brooklyn was so agreeable!

wackyjackie said...

Looks like a fun trip! Thanks for the update - I was starting to get irritated at you for being a blog-absentee! I'll let it slide this time thouggh since it looks like you've been busy!