Saturday, May 17, 2008

Go Spurs Go!


On Thursday night Brad and I were able to go to the Spurs vs. Hornets game 6. Brad got the tickets from work and they were pretty good seats, but they also came with tickets to a suite box with free food and drinks. The game was fun, but the free food was my favorite part. The Spurs won much to Brad's dismay. He is not a fan of Spurs fans and so therefore roots against them in almost all games. Brad was one of maybe 2 Hornets fans in the whole arena. My cousin Kim was up from Rockport and her and her friend Krystin watched Brooklyn for us. We came home to a sleeping Brooklyn which I think is a first. Thanks Kim! We had a great time and it was so fun to go out on a weeknight. I forgot my camera so I took a picture of the two of us at home and our tickets. Oh well.

5 comments:

Jason and Shannon Ewing said...

Jealous!!! I've lived here 8 years and have yet to go to a game. Bet it was fun!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I LOVE the picture of the two of you!! What a great date! Have a great trip!

Tracie said...

I am so glad that you found someone to watch Brooklyn. Cute now blog too! Did Emily help you out? She is the best!

Pili said...

ALRIGHT BRAD! BOO SPURS!! I DON'T LIKE THEM EITHER.

J-Mar said...

I'm jealous. What a fun date!