Friday, April 11, 2008

Texas Bluebonnets






Since moving to Texas we have been excited to participate in the tradition of taking pictures of your kids in the bluebonnets that come in the spring. Last year, I took Brooklyn at the last minute and she wasn't too thrilled. They were definitely not her best pictures ever. This year I was only able to find a small patch, but I took some pictures anyways. These are my favorites and one from last year to compare. It is amazing how much difference a year makes. She looks so big!

4 comments:

Jason and Shannon Ewing said...

Hey, where did you find those bluebonnets? I can't locate any!

traci miller said...

She's so cute.. who took the pictures??? they look really good! I haven't seen any bluebonnets this year, where did you find those... everyone wants to know! hehe.

Tiffany said...

I found the bluebonnets at the entrance to an Indian Springs neighborhood. Shannon they were at the front of Krystin's neighborhood. It was a very small patch and they are all dead now. Sorry.

emily w. said...

Hey Tiffany--

I just found your blog via Alyssa's. Hope you don't mind me snooping. I think it's so much fun reading people's blogs and getting to know them better. I almost asked you where you found the bluebonnets and then I had to laugh when you said they were in the entrance to my neighborhood. I never even noticed them! I'm excited about Bunco. It will be good to have a pro in our group!