Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Kansas Wins In Overtime



Brad is an incredible husband, and I am so thankful for him. Last night he was able to have a boys night out and it was an experience he'll never forget. The big dance was here this past weekend and Brad was able to go to the final game. (NCAA Basketball Tournament Final Four and Championship Game) It was a great game, Kansas came back from a 9 point deficit with 2 minutes to go and tied the game to send it into overtime. They eventually won and it was an incredible experience for Brad to be at the big dance. Here are some pics from the game.

As a side note, we always fill out brackets to see who will win. I did beat Brad pretty bad this year, but no hard feelings. :)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

So did Brad ask the guy behind them to take this pic with the guys for the specific intent of scrapbooking or blogging? Or did you make him, Tiff? (There's your out, Brad.) We miss ya'll!

Tiffany said...

Someone else actually took the pic and sent it to me. Neither of us thought of it. Besides, I haven't scrapbooked since you left.

Angie said...

Donald will be so jealous when I tell him!!

Pili said...

I'm jealous..