Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tagged... 5 Things

5 Things I was doing 10 yrs ago. . .
  • I was going to Dixie College, and attending most of my classes
  • Engaged to Brad
  • Traveling back and forth between St. George and Rexburg, sometimes meeting in the middle
  • Planning a wedding
  • Finding out my grandma had cancer

5 Things on my "to do" list today. . . I actually made one today too!

  • update my blog
  • relax
  • help with early Thanksgiving prep
  • Hang out at my brother Mike's house tonight
  • Make more money on mob wars (i'm on vacation!)

5 Snacks I enjoy. . .

  • Smart Food white cheddar popcorn
  • diet soda (not really a snack but a staple)
  • sweets of almost any kind
  • fruit and dip
  • veggies and dip

5 Things I would do If I were a millionaire. . .

  • pay off our house
  • travel on vacations that are not just to see family (no offense, but when you live away from family your vacation time is spent visiting not at fun places)
  • buy new cars
  • I'd save a lot
  • give to my family and friends

5 Places I have lived. . .

  • Driggs, ID
  • Beaver, UT
  • Las Vegas, NV
  • Avondale, AZ
  • San Antonio, TX

5 jobs I've had. . .there are many more that I can't even remember

  • legal secretary
  • home data entry operator
  • CPR and first aid teacher
  • high school math teacher (I've taught everything from algebra through calculus) and dept chair
  • math tutor

5 People I'm tagging. . .

No one! I am a party pooper. I don't forward or tag. If you want to do this I would love to see your answers.

3 comments:

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I love reading those!

Pili said...

Hah, you got tagged too. I didn't tag anyone either. And how do you get energy points on mob wars?

Tiffany said...

When you level up you can add more energy.