Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Here I Am, As Promised

Here, we go. I am going to try and update the last month for all you bloggers that have given me such a hard time. Life has been crazy. We have had a busy November, with lots of fun. We spent Thanksgiving in San Antonio with out friends the Irwins. It was super yummy and lots of fun. Not much else great or important has happened, we have just been super busy for some reason. I guess its the holidays. I love all my wonderful friends and your super blogs. Thanks for being on the ball and keeping me on my toes. These are just some cute pics from the last month.





Look at that adorable grin.







Unfortunately, we have one of those trees you have to put together branch by branch by branch. This is Brad & Brooklyn playing peek a boo with one. Brad fluffs and I put the branches and lights on.

Brooklyn has started to love the camera and want to have pictures taken of her all the time. Unfortunately, this is her new smile for the camera. Adorable, I know.

2 comments:

wackyjackie said...

Yeah! Tiffany is back! That is a great camera smile, Kendall has started putting her hands straight up in the air when she sees the camera. Jordan had the best one though, very similar to Brooklyn's!

Suzie said...

I'm so glad that you're back and blogging again. Cute pictures! It looks like you had fun at Disneyland. My kids would be so jealous!