Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Baking



I love to bake every year at Christmastime, until I actually start. I think I forget over the long year how much work it really is. Somehow I always talk myself into doing it again and this year was no different. Brooklyn and I baked cookies, fudge, apricot delights, and caramels. It was so much work, but a lot of fun too. Brooklyn decorated her first sugar cookies, although I think she ate more than she decorated. It was an exhausting day, but well worth the effort and the time that Brooklyn and I spent together was so much fun. She loves to help me in the kitchen. If I pull out my kitchen aid she is trying to push a chair over to help. She is turning into a wonderful little companion.

4 comments:

wackyjackie said...

Hey anything she'll eat right!

Tracie said...

It was all wonderful! Thank you!!

Tracie said...

I like the new layout, but where are the new posts!!!!

Angie said...

I can't believe how big she is. It was fun to see you guys. When are you coming again?