Wednesday, October 10, 2012

CHARGE

So my friend Ryan and I were driving to Home Depot today and traffic was stopped for a rogue cow in the road. We thought it was funny so instantly pulled out our cameras. Ryan said she kind of hopes it would come in the road for a better pic. Then what do you know it did! I got a pic of what I thought was going to be the cow crossing the road but as it hit the center of the road it rounded towards us and seriously charged toward my car!! (Thanks Ryan for the charging pic.) I totally thought my car was totaled and we were sitting ducks with toddlers in the car. It veered away literally at the last second and know we have a great story to tell. Ha!

1 comment:

Ryan Cox said...

So funny, I love it! That was so much more fun than I usually have at 11:30 in the afternoon!