Friday, October 16, 2009

In Case You Didn't Know...


I don't know what it is about us and moving, but apparently it is good for us in the baby department. I had Brooklyn and we moved to San Antonio three weeks later, and two days before we found out we were moving to Tampa I found out I was pregnant again. We are very excited for this little one and hope it continues to grow and develop like it has. I am due April 27th, which makes me 12 1/2 weeks.

Brooklyn is also thrilled by the "baby in my tummy." She also now has not only one but two babies, "twins," in her tummy. She keeps telling us, "But don't worry mommy because my first baby is going to come out before Halloween and it is going to be a boy, but the second baby doesn't come out until right before Christmas, and that ones a girl." She cracks us up and we can't wait for her to have a baby brother or sister.

10 comments:

Roland and Joi said...

congrats you guys!!! we are so excited for you!!

Suzie said...

Yay! I'm so excited to see some pictures of this little one. Can't wait to find out if we're buying blue or pink!

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

I'm so excited for you! I'm gonna have another niece or nephew! Hopefully we'll get to visit you when he/she is still small cause I love those tiny ones! See ya in November!

Misty said...

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!!!!!!!!!!

Lauren said...

That is one cute little baby!

traci miller said...

I like brooklyns idea of pregnancy. Why CAN'T they be that fast??? pop one out before halloween?? sign me up!

FallingFromGrace said...

Thank you for the baby pictures! I have been waiting for them. So sweet.

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

YAY!! BABY!!!!

Pili said...

Sorry so late but Congratulations!

Wayne and Connie said...

Congrats!! Wow what a tradition a baby with each move. Never thougth of that one. Tampa is a great place we all miss the beaches.