Tuesday, March 10, 2009

10 Days in Vegas

On February 28th, Brooklyn and I went to Las Vegas to visit my family for 10 days. I started out the time going to a good friend's wedding, Cristy. It was great to see her and I am so happy that she found the right man for her.

On Sunday, March 1st, we had a little combined party for Brooklyn's 3rd birthday and my younger brother Mike's 27th birthday. Mike and Sara invited us over to their house and they decked it all out in princess for Brooklyn. Everytime we go to Vegas they spoil her rotten because there is only 2 girls in all of the grandkids. We had a great time and I decorated my first cake. Thanks for all the help mom! It turned out so cute and I was very proud of myself, I usually can't decorate a cake without getting all the cake in the icing. She got some lots of great presents, a my little pony, a tinkerbell tea party set, little mermaid dress up, princess dress up shoes and a little mermaid barbie.

We visited lots of family and while we were there we also went to the park and spent a day at the children's museum. We had a great time, but were glad to be home after 10 days.

1 comment:

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

Brooklyn's Little Mermaid cake is great! Very impressive! I am sure she loved it. I'm glad you had a nice visit!