Sunday, February 15, 2009

Just a quickie

Don't be shocked this is not some grand update. That will be coming soon. I gave my two weeks on Friday and when I finally finish working I promise to update the blog, but for now just a cute little story about Brooklyn. This is for all of you are out there that have been giving me a hard time.

The other night Brooklyn fell out of her bed for the first time. She is not a crazy sleeper by any stretch of the imagination and her head ended up where her feet should have been if she had just rolled. So I asked her if she was awake and playing and fell, or if she was asleep when she fell. This was her response and it cracked me up. She said, "The thing is, when I rolled off my bed, I was awake." Not earth shattering, I know, but the way she talks like a little grown up cracks me up. She is still 2 for 2 more weeks and she talks like this all the time. What two year old says, "The thing is..." I talked to her the next day when she was more awake and she said she had fallen off while she was sleeping and had been woken up by hitting the floor.

8 comments:

Jason and Shannon Ewing said...

She is so stinking cute Tiff. Love ya Brooklyn!

Lauren said...

It's about time:) So cute! I love it!

Misty said...

She is so cute!!!

Pili said...

welcome back to the blogging world tiff! Don't you love it when they say the cutest things. The stuff they come up with just cracks me up!

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

She's a cutie! It's about time you did something on your blog! Gosh!

FallingFromGrace said...

The thing is...my laptop and I just fell off my bed because I was laughing so hard. Brooklyn stories make Grandma's day.

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

I love the silly things they say at this age...I am glad she wasn't hurt though.

Great work on your "quickie" but we now want more!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

She is so grown up!! What a doll!! I'll call you tomorrow! Miss you!